The Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges provide a unified voice for our members on Legislative and regulatory issues.
We do this through . . .
- regular communication regarding regulatory issues with the Commission for Independent Education.
- our Legislative Committee’s goal to “initiate and support legislation that promotes transferability, access and accountability.”
- our Legislative Plan, developed each year by the Committee and approved by the Board of Directors.
- our grassroots political efforts, which encourage each school to host a Legislative visit, using our “FAPSC Guide to Legislative Visits.”
- FAPSC-PAC, which provides key information about races and allows everyone to participate in the political process through contributions.
Know Your 2014 Legislator Guide is now ready. If you would like a copy please send us an email. UPDATES TO THE 2014 LEGISLATOR GUIDE CLICK HERE!