Who We Are
The Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC) has been the voice of career schools since 1956. FAPSC currently works on behalf of all Florida’s degree granting and non-degree granting career schools and colleges. Licensed by the state, these schools educate and prepare over 300,000 students each year for employment in more than 200 occupational fields. Organizationally, we are incorporated as a 501 (c) (6) non-profit corporation and guided by the laws of the State of Florida.
To learn more about our sector and who we represent, please check our Fast Facts.
FAPSC provides leadership, support and advocacy for quality career education.
- Access - Continually increase access to postsecondary education.
- Accountability - Student outcomes are reported and accessible to the public.
- Choice - Students should be free to choose the institution that meets their needs regardless of institutional ownership.
- Integrity - Hold institutions to the highest level of ethical standards and fair practices.
- Professionalism - Annually provide faculty and staff continuing education to advance professionalism, knowledge, and skills.