FAPSC Member Benefits
FAPSC, the premier educational association in the state of Florida, represents its membership at the Capitol; before the Department of Education Commission for Independent Education; state regulatory boards and workforce agencies. To learn more about our organization please download our prospective member fact sheet.
- Access to the members-only sections of the FAPSC website which includes tools such as media resources, templates for grand openings, open houses, etc. plus much more
- Access to free webinars regarding timely information concerning postsecondary education issues
- Discounts for FAPSC hosted events, including two annual conferences and expo
- Discounts for administrator and faculty development programs
- Access to FAPSC on-line career training center, including a member discount
- The opportunity to participate on FAPSC committees and working groups
- Free subscription to E-Flash, FAPSC e-newsletter, the opportunity to submit articles, and receive reduced rates for advertising
- Listed in school or associate member directory on the FAPSC website where potential students and other interested persons can learn more about your school or company products and services
- FAPSC PAC provides financial support to those elected officials who support our sector of higher education
- Access to industry statistics
FAPSC members and their employees receive discounts on registration fees to any of our educational workshops, conferences and other events where registration is required. Members are also encouraged to participate in FAPSC' task forces and committees. Volunteering is an excellent opportunity to network, share ideas and build relationships with your colleagues.
Each year FAPSC recognizes member achievements through peer nominations. Award winners are honored during FAPSC' annual conference. Learn More
FAPSC is proactive in governmental affairs that affect our sector and works on behalf of our members before the Legislature, Governor, State Department of Education and Commission for Independent Education. As a FAPSC member you are eligible to participate in our annual FAPSC Day event. This is a great opportunity to influence state policy makers. Learn More
Membership applications are available in PDF for easy download to your computer. For additional information, please e-mail Wanda@FAPSC.org or call (850) 577-3139