The Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges provides a unified voice for our members on Legislative and regulatory issues. We do this through . . .
- regular communication regarding regulatory issues with the Commission for Independent Education.
- our Legislative Committee’s goal to “initiate and support legislation that promotes transferability, access and accountability.”
- our Legislative Plan, developed each year by the Committee and approved by the Board of Directors.
- our grassroots political efforts, which encourage each school to host a Legislative visit, using our “FAPSC Guide to Legislative Visits.”
- FAPSC-PAC, which provides key information about races and allows everyone to participate in the political process through contributions.
Know Your 2013 Legislators Guide is now ready. Download a copy today! UPDATES TO THE 2013 LEGISLATOR GUIDE CLICK HERE!
Here is what FAPSC Legislative Team is tracking for the 2013 Legislative Session. For a complete listing click here.