The Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges provides a unified voice for our members on Legislative and regulatory issues. We do this through . . .
- regular communication regarding regulatory issues with the Commission for Independent Education.
- our Legislative Committee’s goal to “initiate and support legislation that promotes transferability, access and accountability.”
- our Legislative Plan, developed each year by the Committee and approved by the Board of Directors.
- our grassroots political efforts, which encourage each school to host a Legislative visit, using our “FAPSC Guide to Legislative Visits.”
- FAPSC-PAC, which provides key information about races and allows everyone to participate in the political process through contributions.
Know Your 2014 Legislators Guide is now ready. UPDATES TO THE 2014 LEGISLATOR GUIDE CLICK HERE!
Here is what FAPSC Legislative Team is tracking for the 2014 Legislative Session. For a complete listing click here.