Join FAPSC at the Boca Raton Resort & Club (A Waldorf Astoria Resort) as we celebrate "The Art of Education," July 28 - 30, 2015 at a conference designed for school administrators. As a product/service
provider you may participate in the FAPSC Annual Conference
via exhibit or sponsorship only. You won't want to miss these unique
FAPSC does not schedule any sessions during
exhibit hours. FAPSC provides meals, snacks and receptions to our
attendees, served in the exhibit hall so your booth will get plenty of
traffic. FAPSC expects 300+ attendees at this conference. Each exhibitor gains additional exposure
through a listing and company description in the conference program.
Come meet them all!
- School Directors
- Directors of Financial Aid
- Deans of Education
- Directors of Admissions
- Directors of Career/Student Services
Boca Raton Resort & Club
A Waldorf Astoria Resort
501 East Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Book your room at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, and receive the FAPSC Room Block rate of $150 - $200++ per night.
There is a $15++ resort fee per room, per night (plus state and local tax) for each guest room that covers the following: Roundtrip porterage and bellman gratuities, wireless internet in guestrooms and public space, local, 800 & Domestic Long Distance phone calls; beach umbrellas at the Boca Beach Club, Health Club featuring specialty classes including yoga, pilates, etc. and unlimited driving range usage and golf club storage. Overnight Valet Parking Rate = $15 per night.
Click here to make your reservations online OR Call 888-557-6375 - Be certain to mention that you are attending the FAPSC Annual Conference to receive the discounted room rate! FAPSC Room block rates will expire
June 19 EXTENDED thru July 1!
Valid thru June 1
After June 1
FAPSC Associate Members are eligible to register at the Member Rate. To verify that your company is a member, search our associate member directory. Each associate member has a username and password which will allow them to log in and receive the member rate. If you have questions about this, please contact the FAPSC office.
Booth Fee Includes:
- Total space of one 8’ x 10’ booth
- 8’ back wall drapes and 3’ side drapes/rails
- One 6’ skirted table
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
- One identification sign
- Two name badges for company representatives - which you may reserve at a later time using the badge request form
- List of attendees, pre- and post-conference
- Directory listing in conference program
Additional 2015 Exhibit Hall Enhancements:
- All exhibitors (who register prior to printing deadline) will be included on the attendee stamp card for prize drawings including the Grand Prize.
- More seating space for attendees in the exhibit hall making it more convenient and comfortable for attendees to linger longer.
- WiFi Access in the Exhibit Hall! We also have a WiFi Sponsorship Available whereby the sponsor (if exhibiting) can provide the WiFi Codes to conference attendees directly from their booth.
- Conference Attendees will be eligible to receive prizes (provided by FAPSC) in the exhibit hall during every set of exhibit hall show hours simply by showing up (NOTE: this is a separate set of prizes from the attendee prize “stamp” card). Attendees must be present in the exhibit hall in order to claim their prizes.
- More interaction and more attendee face time. Check out the revised conference schedule – we’ve added more time to the exhibit hall hours overall.
All exhibitors must agree to comply to the terms outlined in the exhibitor contract and all other rules and guidelines contained therein. Click here to access the contract.
Expo Convention Contractors, Inc.
15959 NW 15th Avenue
Miami, FL 33169-5607
Telephone: (305) 751-1234
Fax: (305) 751-1298
An Exhibitor Service Manual will be sent to exhibiting companies prior to conference. The manual contains important information and order forms for services offered by the official general services contractor, Expo Convention Contractors, Inc. The following services and furnishings must be provided by the general services contractor:
- Freight handling in/out
- Standard rental furnishings
- All ancillary services including floral, audiovisual, etc.
- Cleaning and janitorial services
Booth Decor Contest
Each year FAPSC hosts a best booth decor contest and recognizes the exhibit booth that best depicts the conference theme. This year our theme is "The Art of Education" with a broad spectrum of creative visual arts motif - encompassing painting, sketching, digital art, photography, film, sketching/drawing, sculpting, etc. motif. The winner of the best booth decor contest wins second choice at booth selection for the 2016 FAPSC Annual Conference. We hope that you will participate in this fun and exciting contest and showcase your creativity! Check out the 2014 "Reaching New Heights in Higher Education" Booth Decor Winners - Tribeca Marketing (photographed on right).
To download an overview of the conference schedule click on the icon on the left. Exhibitor Information is indicated in blue text.
The official conference program is NOW AVAILABLE! Click on the program icon (listed on the left) to download the program.
Exhibit Hall Prize Give-A-Ways
Prizes make everything better! During the Thursday afternoon dessert break at the Administrator Conference FAPSC hosts raffle prize give-a-ways for conference attendees. We invite our exhibitors to participate by bringing your own raffle prizes. FAPSC supplies a process to draw winners names or you may collect attendee information at your booth for prize drawings. This is a fantastic opportunity to leave attendees with a positive impression of your company.
Sponsorships are an excellent way to further your participation at FAPSC Annual Conference. There are variety of sponsorship packages and a la carte sponsorship opportunities to choose from, one is guaranteed to be a perfect fit for your company. Also sponsorships are one of the three criteria used when determining booth space assignment/placement in the exhibit hall. There are many additional benefits of sponsoring. Click here to access sponsorship information and registration. Most sponsorship availability is limited - make your selection today and join our growing list of conference sponsors!