The Member Services Committee is responsible for advancing and meeting the needs of member schools. Regional co-chairs coordinate town hall meetings to update local schools on current issues, provide peer-to-peer networking and share best practices.
Co-Chair: Joe Hardiman, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
Co-Chair: Chris Tilley, Corinthian Colleges Inc.
FAPSC staff coordinator: Wanda Minick
FAPSC Member Services committee has been working on:
- Researching the possibility of offering our school members access to a career/job board that could potentially assist with job placement for graduates
- Developing a member to member campaign to engage our current members in assisting with member recruitment
- Hosting regional events that will allow attendees to earn CEU's
- Creating FAPSC membership materials in Spanish and Creole languages and help recruit in those markets
- Looking to add new innovative member benefits
- Ways to assist and encourage members to log into our website to renew their membership, register to attend events, update their member profile, store their professional development CEU's , access member tool kits and other pertinent information