FAPSC Experiences Growth in 2019
Monday, February 3, 2020
Posted by: Kathy Radford
2019 has been a busy time for FAPSC; we have wished a fond farewell to (now former) Executive Director, Curtis Austin and welcomed Allen Mortham, Jr. in his stead.
Under new direction, we have:
- relocated the FAPSC office back downtown in order to assist with legislative advocacy.
- held two successful FAPSC "Hill Days" in the capital city.
- brought lawmakers to our group events - Senator Passidomo joined us at Annual Conference & Senator Albritton joined us in our conference room during FAPSC Capitol Day.
- begun the coffee chat event to offer members networking and learning opportunities.
- collaborated with CECU to bring change to annual conference - the 2020 Career Education Convention - will be a joint venture with our national organization in June. Registration starts February 3rd, with special rates for Florida schools!
- increased membership by thirty-five new / returning members