The Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC) has been the voice of Florida's career schools since 1956. FAPSC currently works on behalf of all Florida’s degree granting and non-degree granting career schools and colleges. Licensed by the state, Florida's career-focused schools educate and prepare over 250,000 students each year for employment in more than 200 occupational fields. Organizationally, FAPSC is incorporated as a 501 (c) (6) non-profit corporation and guided by the laws of the State of Florida.
FAPSC provides leadership, support and advocacy for quality career education.
- Access - Continually increase access to postsecondary education.
- Accountability - Student outcomes are reported and accessible to the public.
- Choice - Students should be free to choose the institution that meets their needs regardless of institutional ownership.
- Integrity - Hold institutions to the highest level of ethical standards and fair practices.
- Professionalism - Annually provide faculty and staff continuing education to advance professionalism, knowledge, and skills.