FAPSC, the premier educational association in the state of Florida, represents its membership at the Capitol; before the Department of Education Commission for Independent Education; state regulatory boards and workforce agencies. To learn more about our organization please download our prospective member fact sheet.
Download School Membership Flyer
- Access to leaders in our industry
- Access to important information
- Access to the members-only sections of the FAPSC website
- Access to member prices for FAPSC events
- Access to special member pricing to FAPSC Online Career Training Center for all your administrators and faculty
- Access to membership in FAPSC committees or serve as a mentor
- An advocate in Tallahassee! FAPSC monitors policy and provides ongoing communications with policy makers and business leaders
- FAPSC PAC provides financial support to those elected officials who support our sector of higher education
- Listed in FAPSC member directories on the FAPSC website
FAPSC is proactive in governmental affairs that affect our sector. FAPSC staff and representatives work on behalf of our members before the Legislature, Governor, State
Department of Education and Commission for Independent Education. As
a FAPSC member, you are eligible to participate in our annual
FAPSC Capitol Day event. This is a great opportunity to inform state policy
makers. Learn More
FAPSC members and their employees receive discounts on registration fees to any of our educational workshops, conferences and other events where registration is required. Members are also encouraged to participate in FAPSC working groups and committees. Volunteering is an excellent opportunity to network, share ideas and build relationships with your colleagues.
FAPSC members receive discounts on training via the FAPSC Online Training Center, which offers CIE-approved continuiing education and compliance training. Each course provides 4 CEUs.
Each year FAPSC recognizes member achievements through peer nominations. Award winners are honored during FAPSC' annual conference. Learn More
If you would like to join FAPSC please click here for membership application. For additional information, please e-mail KathyR@FAPSC.org or call (850) 577-3139