2020 Administrator of the Year
The Administrator of the Year Award recognizes administrators who demonstrate outstanding performance, provide exemplary support, encourage excellence, and contribute to the attainment of institutional goals.
The nominee must be affiliated with an institution that is current in FAPSC membership requirements.
Number of Awards
- One winner will be awarded from a degree-granting institution.
- One winner will be awarded from a non-degree granting institution
The nominee must have demonstrated:
- Significant changes, modifications, or approaches that enhance institutional productivity, efficiency, and quality.
- Honesty and adherence to the highest standards of moral and ethical principles through personal and professional behavior.
- Exceptional commitment to developing and inspiring others to achieve extraordinary results.
- Accomplishments that have a positive impact on the institution.
- Outstanding efforts that support student learning and success.
- Member institutions may submit up to two nominations.
- Member institutions are responsible for ensuring that the nominee (or an alternate recipient) is present to accept the award.
- Both the nominator and nominee must be affiliated with an institution that is current in FAPSC membership requirements.
- Students are not eligible to make nominations.
- Nominees may be nominated only for one category.
Please complete the online submission form below, or, if you prefer, download form
and email completed form to KathyR@FAPSC.org