2020 Alumnus / Alumna of the Year
The Alumnus / Alumna of the Year Award honors a student who has demonstrated academic excellence, made meaningful contributions to his or her institution and community, and demonstrated professional excellence and outstanding achievement in his/her chosen profession since graduating.
The nominee must have graduated from a FAPSC member institution within the past seven years. Note: The institution must have been a FAPSC member when the student graduated and must be a current FAPSC member.
Number of Awards
- One winner will be awarded from a degree-granting program.
- One winner will be awarded from a non-degree granting program.
- The nominee must have demonstrated:
- The ability to perform, achieve, and/or excel in scholastic activities.
- Extraordinary commitment to improving his/her institution and community.
- Professional excellence and outstanding achievement in his/her chosen profession since graduating.
- Optional (used in event of a tie): Perseverance in overcoming adversity.
- Member institutions may submit up to two nominations.
- Member institutions are responsible for ensuring that the nominee (or an alternate recipient) is present to accept the award.
- Both the nominator and nominee must be affiliated with an institution that is current in FAPSC membership requirements.
- Students are not eligible to make nominations.
- Nominees may only be nominated for one category
Please complete the nomination form below, or, if you prefer, download form to complete and email to KathyR@FAPSC.org