2020 Educator of the Year
The Educator of the Year Award honors faculty who exemplify the highest standards of teaching, scholarship, and service.
The nominee must be affiliated with an institution that is current in FAPSC membership requirements.
Number of Awards
- One winner will be awarded from a degree-granting institution.
- One winner will be awarded from a non-degree granting institution
The faculty member must have demonstrated:
- Exceptional commitment to mentoring and teaching excellence.
- Dedication to scholarship and self-development.
- Outstanding service to the institution and community.
- Member institutions may submit up to two nominations.
- Member institutions are responsible for ensuring that the nominee (or an alternate recipient) is present to accept the award.
- Both the nominator and nominee must be affiliated with an institution that is current in FAPSC membership requirements.
- Students are not eligible to make nominations.
- Nominees may only be nominated for one category.
Please complete the online submission form below, or, if you prefer, download form
and email completed form to KathyR@FAPSC.org