Graduate of the Year
The Graduate of the Year Award honors a student who has not only demonstrated academic excellence, but also made meaningful contributions to his or her institution and community.
The nominee must have graduated from a FAPSC member institution within the past three years.
Number of Awards
- One winner will be awarded from a degree-granting program.
- One winner will be awarded from a non-degree granting program.
The nominee must have demonstrated:
- The ability to perform, achieve, and/or excel in scholastic activities.
- Extraordinary commitment to improving his or her institution and community.
- Optional (used in the event of a tie): Perseverance in overcoming adversity.
- Member institutions may submit up to two nominations.
- Member institutions are responsible for ensuring that the nominee (or an alternate recipient) is present to accept the award.
- Both the nominator and nominee must be affiliated with an institution that is current in FAPSC membership requirements.
- Students are not eligible to make nominations.
- Nominees may only be nominated for one category.
Please complete the online nomination form below, or if you prefer, download form here and return completed form to KathyR@FAPSC.org