2020 Institution of the Year
The Institution of the Year Award recognizes the efforts made by an institution to improve student learning outcomes, support faculty excellence, and enhance the community.
The nominated institution must be current in FAPSC membership requirements.
Number of Awards
- One degree-granting institution will be awarded.
- One non-degree granting institution will be awarded.
The nominated institution must have demonstrated:
- Outstanding practices that support and enhance student excellence.
- Significant contributions to private post-secondary education.
- Exceptional commitment to employee and faculty excellence.
- Important contributions to the local/state community.
- Member institutions may submit up to two nominations.
- Member institutions are responsible for ensuring that the nominee (or an alternate recipient) is present to accept the award.
- Both the nominator and nominee must be affiliated with an institution that is current in FAPSC membership requirements.
- Students are not eligible to make nominations.
- Nominees may only be nominated for one category.
Please complete the online submission form below, or, if you prefer, download the nomination form and email completed form to KathyR@FAPSC.org