One mission of FAPSC is to provide opportunities for members to become involved.
The most significant means of becoming involved is to volunteer on a FAPSC committee. Committee volunteers serve for one year. The year commences shortly after the Annual Conference each year and concludes at the next Annual Conference.This coincides with the installation of the new President and Executive Board of the Board of Directors.
Committees are where our work gets done and ideas are shared. Serving on a committee:
- is an excellent way to ensure your school or business is involved and stays informed.
- can be personally rewarding.
- may lead to leadership positions.
- illustrates your commitment to our profession
- can serve as a networking opportunity
- is a chance to give back and serve others
All levels of FAPSC memberships are eligible to serve on a committee. Most of these committees meet via conference call as well as in conjunction with FAPSC board meetings. Be sure to review each of them to see where your time and talents can be best utilized.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Check the calendar for upcoming meetings.
Coming Soon: Click here to see a PDF of the makeup of the committees.
Opportunities to Serve
FAPSC committees are listed below. Please click your committee of interest to learn more about the opportunities to serve.